Meaning of 尚 in Japanese
Definition of 尚
Words related to 尚
(adv) besides; and yet
She is bright, friendly, kind, and considerate. In brief, she is a good person.
- (n) preceptor or high priest (esp. in Zen or Pure Land Buddhism)
- preceptor or high priest (in Tendai or Kegon Buddhism)
- preceptor or high priest (in Shingon, Hosso, Ritsu or Shin Buddhism)
- second highest priestly rank in Buddhism →Related words: 法眼
- monk (esp. the head monk of a temple)
- master (of one's art, trade, etc.)
Sentences containing 尚
Furthermore, even after the company information session, we sometimes hold company tours.