Words related to まぶ
(adj-i) dazzling; radiant
My eyes are dazzled by the sun.
(n-suf) covered with; stained; smeared
His sleeve touched the greasy pan.
- (n) eel fillets cooked over charcoal with soy flavoured sauce, cut in small pieces and serve on rice
- (n) Korean flute (horizontal bamboo flute with six holes; highest-pitched flute used in gagaku)
- (n) fruits left on a tree during winter (supposedly causing more fruits to appear in the next season)
- (n) bearded tooth fungus (Hericium erinaceum); lion's mane mushroom
- (n) makeshift hunting blind; waiting in a makeshift hunting blind
- ambush; troops in ambush
Sentences containing まぶ
Quasars are brilliantly shining heavenly bodies that are extremely far away.
With great effort I held his eyelids open with my fingers and dropped in the eye medicine.