Meaning of はぎ in Japanese
It seems that
はぎ is an inflection
Definition of はぎ
(n) shin; shank; lower leg
She's still dependent on her parents.
Words related to はぎ
(n) scrap of cloth; odds and ends
I wrote down his phone number on a scrap of paper.
(n) highway robbery; highwayman
A highwayman robbed a foot passenger of his money.
- (n) rice ball coated with sweetened red beans, soybean flour or sesame
- (n) shrubby lespedeza (species of bush clover, Lespedeza bicolor)
- (n) Thunberg's lespedeza (species of bush clover, Lespedeza thunbergii)
- (n) leafy lespedeza (species of bush clover, Lespedeza cyrtobotrya)
- (n) Lythrum anceps (species of loosestrife closely related to purple loosestrife, Lythrum salicaria)
- (n) Chinese lespedeza (species of bush clover, Lespedeza cuneata)
- (n) false indigo (Amorpha fruticosa); bastard indigo; leadwort
- (n) Russian false yellow lupine (Thermopsis lupinoides)
Sentences containing はぎ
"You know a kid called Megumi Noda, right?" "Noda?" "Makes weird sounds like 'Hagya', 'Fugi'"
We didn't hit it off too well at the beginning, but as we got to talking, we found we got along quite well.