Meaning of のだ in Japanese
It seems that
のだ is an inflection
with the following forms:
- da : to be/state of being.
Definition of のだ
Words related to のだ
- (n) moorish idol (Zanclus cornutus, species of Indo-Pacific perciform fish)
- (exp) bearing no comparison with; not to be mentioned in the same breath as
- (n) The Nonpareil Kitchen; The Kitchen of the Nation (nickname for Osaka)
- (n) store buying and selling metal utensils and tools; hardware store; ironmonger's shop
Sentences containing のだ
"I'm just thinking about my wish," replied the little black rabbit.
"I just wish that I could be with you forever and always," replied the little black rabbit.
"This must be living in the city," thought the Little House, and didn't know whether she liked it or not.