Meaning of ちわ in Japanese
It seems that
ちわ is an inflection
with the following forms:
- わ form.
Words related to ちわ
(n) ten percent
It has been announced that railway fares will be raised by 10 per cent on and after March first.
(n) itemization (of expenses); the items; breakdown; classification
How would you like them?
(n) ease and comfort
If I win the lottery, I'll be able to live high on the hog.
- (adj-i) bad feeling; feeling bad; disagreeable; unpleasant; revolting; gross; disgusting
- (n) (sumo) era during the 1950s dominated by grand champions Tochinishiki and Wakanohana I
- (n) private agreement; private favour; inside joke; private joke
- (n) Sinictinogomphus clavatus (species of clubtail dragonfly)
- (n) fan lobster (Ibacus spp., esp. the Japanese fan lobster, Ibacus ciliatus); sand crayfish
- (n) Uperotus clava (species of shipworm)
Sentences containing ちわ
Incidentally, this room doesn't have anything like an air conditioner. All it has is a hand-held paper fan.