Meaning of きた in Japanese
It seems that
きた is an inflection
with the following forms:
- Ta form: indicates the past tense.
Words related to きた
(n) overwhelming numbers
The bill was passed by an overwhelming majority.
- (v5t) to become active
to look better
The red belt makes her black dress look even better.
- (n) enoki mushroom (long, thin and white); Flammulina velutipes; winter mushroom
(adj-i) dirty; filthy; foul; unclean
Jack played a dirty trick on me.
- disordered; messy; untidy; poor (e.g. handwriting)
- indecent (language, etc.); dirty; vulgar; coarse
- dastardly; mean; base; underhanded
- stingy; greedy
Sentences containing きた
I'm told "idiot" is a bad word, but where I grew up it doesn't really feel that bad.
"Who do you belong to?" Wrapped around his feet was a small cat. It was a fluffy grey striped cat.
"Well, it's hot again today, isn't it?" "That's one more time you've started with a bland topic."
"I have to pee." "Jonny, that's not the right thing to say. Say, 'Excuse me. I need to go to the toilet.'"