Meaning of かむる in Japanese
Definition of かむる
(v5r, vt) to put on (one's head); to wear; to have on; to pull over (one's head); to crown (oneself)
I asked her who the man wearing the white hat was.
to be covered with (dust, snow, etc.); to pour (water, etc.) on oneself; to dash on oneself; to ship water
The machine was coated with dust.
to bear (e.g. someone's debts, faults, etc.); to take (blame); to assume (responsibility); to shoulder (burden)
Refugees will suffer lack of food, water, medicine and all that.
- to overlap (e.g. sound or color)
- to be similar; to be redundant
- (v5r, vi) to be fogged (due to overexposure, etc.)
- to close; to come to an end
- to get a full house; to sell out
- to blunder; to bungle; to fail
- to be deceived